UTS scientists create breakthrough tool to improve bone well being and reduce untimely demise. The BCIT Centre for Internet of Things collaborated with the YVR Innovation Hub in hosting the primary annual YVR Smart Airport Hackathon. BC is shifting in direction of a Clean Economy— with massive changes in fossil-fuel-reliant industries and an increased demand for other pure resources.
- A simple query from a Pennsylvania College of Technology instructor resulted in a class project benefiting Construction Specialties, a world firm with local ties.
- Technology additionally presents the advantage of straightforward scalability whereas enhancing both buyer sales and employee processes.
- We are also supporting the institution of the national Copernicus data centre, which can strengthen the Philippines’ resilience to natural disasters and assist climate change adaptation.
- OYAMA, Japan — In a sprawling circuit near Mount Fuji, a humble Corolla operating on liquid hydrogen has made its racing debut, a half of a transfer to deliver the futuristic technology into the racing world and to show Toyota’s resolve to develop green autos.
- The Clean Energy Incentives Dialogue may even facilitate information-sharing on non-market policies and practices of third events to function the idea for joint or parallel motion and coordinated advocacy on